Update May 2020
We are excited to see you!
What to expect at your appointment and how you can help us out.
· We will be calling the day prior to ask you some screening questions, please call back if you are unable to answer
· Call us if you have any questions
· Stay home if you feel sick or have a fever
· Come to your appointment alone
· Do not come early or late, sanitizing the office between patient’s arrival/departure time properly is important
· Please wear a mask
· Come straight to the check in window so we may screen, take your temperature, and have you sanitize your hands
· If there are more than 2 people in the lobby, we may ask you to wait in your car upon check in
· Please call the office with 2 business day notice for any schedule change
Hello Wonderful Dixon Patients!
Quick update to let you know how valued you are and how grateful we are for you! As Arizona Governor Ducey has mandated, our office is only currently treating emergency appointments for the next two weeks as we all work together to lessen the further spreading of COVID-19. He has assured us all that this mandate will be re-evaluated every two weeks. We will be sure to keep you posted as soon as we have updates…as we continue to place your health as our #1 priority.
We remain here in the office to take your calls, schedule future appointments, and assist you or any of your friends and family with any of your emergency dental needs. Please do not hesitate to call with any questions or concerns.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
All our best to you and yours,
Your Dixon Dental Team
Greetings from your Dixon Dental Team!
During this time that our nation is coming together to stay united and strong with recent introduction of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we wanted to personally reach out to you with reassurance as to what steps we are taking to continue to ensure your health and safety.
We continue to maintain the highest standards of infection control in our office to include sterilization of all tools and instruments, sanitation of all surfaces, aerosols where appropriate and effective, requiring proper and effective hand washing, continued mask and glove usage, as well as requesting all our team members put their health and yours first by staying home should they be experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
In addition, we are asking our patients that may have traveled to areas where exposure may have occurred or are experiencing symptoms of flu/COVID-19 to please reschedule their appointments.
We are following the American Dental Association recommendations for all patient protection to include hand sanitizer upon arrival, smiles and hellos in lieu of handshakes, as well as rescheduling any patients with coughs, shortness of breath, fevers, congestion, or sore throats. We are keeping a close eye on the latest news about the Coronavirus from the CDC at www.CDC.gov . If there are any impacts to our office that would affect our patients, you will be informed immediately.
Currently, our office doors remain open as we look forward to seeing you and keeping your smiles beautiful and healthy! What better time to make sure all our smiles are at their best!
We appreciate you choosing our office for your dental care. We will continue to make your health our #1 priority.
See you soon!
Your Dixon Dental Team
Office policy regarding COVID-19 (corona virus) :
AS YOU ARE AWARE, THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION HAS ISSUED WARNINGS
AND PRECAUTIONS TO HEALTH-CARE PROVIDERS WORLDWIDE REGARDING CORONAVIRUS.
WE ARE TAKING EVERY PRECAUTION NECESSARY TO LIMIT THE EXPOSURE OF ANY VIRUS WITHIN OUR
OFFICE, AND WE ASK THAT YOU HELP US BY PARTICIPATING IN THESE PRECAUTIONS.
1. UPON YOUR ARRIVAL TO OUR OFFICE, WE KINDLY ASK THAT YOU USE THE HAND SANITIZER WE
2. PLEASE DISINFECT YOUR HANDS PRIOR TO USING ANY PENS TO FILL OUT ANY DOCUMENTS WE
MAY NEED FROM YOU.
3. IF USING THE RESTROOM OR EXITING AND REENTERING OUR OFFICE, WE ASK THAT YOU USE
THE HAND SANITIZER PROVIDED UPON REENTRY.
4. PLEASE INFORM US IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING A FEVER, COUGH, OR DIFFICULTY
5. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL BE LIMITING SOCIAL DISTANCE, INCLUDING HANDSHAKING, AS A
MEANS OF DECREASING POSSIBLE TRANSMISSION OF CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19).
6. PLEASE INFORM US OF ANY RECENT TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF THE US TO AREAS CONSIDERED LEVEL
3 PRECAUTION BY THE CDC. THIS INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: ITALY, SOUTH KOREA,
IRAN, AND CHINA (AS OF MARCH 5, 2020).
7. ALSO, PLEASE INFORM US IF YOU HAVE TRAVELED WITHIN THE US.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION
AND PARTICIPATION IN THESE OFFICE POLICIES.